WORKSHOP REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
We at Sandhya Manne Studio understand that schedules can change and despite a registrant’s best intentions they may not be able to attend a workshop. If a registrant is unable to attend the workshop an alternate participant of the registrant’s family/friend is welcome to attend in their place. If a substitute cannot be found, we will accept cancellations and issue refunds under the following conditions:
- Important dates:
- The registration deadline is no more than 2 days before a workshop.
- The cancellation deadline is no more than 1 business days before a workshop
- If Sandhya Manne Studio cancels a workshop for any reason, all registration fees will be fully refunded.
- Registration fees will be fully refunded if the registrant cancels prior to the registration deadline.
- No refunds will be provided if the registrant cancels after the cancellation deadline or is a “no-show” at the workshop.
- If the registrant cancels after the registration deadline but prior to the cancellation deadline, the registrant may choose to either:
- Receive a partial refund of 50% of the registration fee, or
- Apply the full amount as a credit for a workshop offered at the Studio within 6 months from the date of the original workshop. If Studio does not host another workshop within this period, the registrant will have the choice of either holding the registration fee for an additional 6 months or receiving a refund of 50% of the registration fee.